Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Yes, I Have Fashion Fever Barbies and Others for Sale - Pending Project

Someone asked if I still had Fashion Fever Barbies for sale. Yes, I do. These four are ones I'm selling mint and complete. I don't have prices for them yet because I might have to sell them through a second party. There are other Fashion Fever dolls - Holiday Barbie, Shannen, Christie, Drew - that I might sell also although I'll be keeping the fur stole from the Holiday Barbie and Drew's fur jacket and leather-lace mini skirt. 

Barbie Fashion Fever Wave N - Styled by Me 27084 34555 H0644 

Barbie Fashion Fever Wave R - Modern Trends 27084 33808 

Kurt Fashion Fever Wave S Modern Trends Collection 27084 29707 H0644 J1331 

Teresa Fashion Fever Wave B - Asian Fruits 27084 19171

I also have other dolls, outfits, and accessories for sale. I'll list them later.



6 comments:

Veronicanoir said...

Hi! 👋
I was wondering if you possibly still had some Jenny dolls for sale? 🙂
I apologize if this is just super late comment
Thanks!

D7ana said...

Hi Veronicanoir! I still have some Jennies. Let me know the ones you're interested in. I did lose some dolls in my last moves. Thanks for visiting and for commenting.

Veronicanoir said...

Hi! Thank you so much for getting back to me!
I am referencing your post from 2012 ( so long ago, right? (^_^;))
I am very interested in suntan Kisara and Francois . Possibly Olive and Kaori Chan.
Also interested in JC Tamaki, but didn’t see the picture so I wasn’t sure if she was sold.
Let me know if any of these dolls are still available and if you might have others you wish to re-home.
I think your blog is great and interesting and informative, and Im glad it’s still going strong :)

D7ana said...

Hi Veronicanoir! I'll be checking for the Takara dolls you mention over the weekend. Then I'll get back to you ;-)

Thanks for enjoying, commenting, and complimenting my blog. Encouraging to read that you find it informative!

Veronicanoir said...

I just wanted to say I am excited and thank you so much ! and please take you time! :)

D7ana said...

Hi Veronicanoir! I've found some of my Takara Jenny dolls. Unfortunately, I have not found suntan Kisara, Francois, Kaori Chan, and Jenny Club Tamaki yet. (They may be some of the dolls I lost in my last move.) Of the found dolls, two I'd consider trading are Yahoo Club Kisara (black hair, fair complexion; her coloring is like Kaori Chan's) and Hajimemashite Olive (pale gold blonde, fair complexion). If you're interested in either or both of those dolls, please let me know. Thanks for your patience.