Saturday, September 8, 2018

Gotcha! Found Elusive Mattel Black MtM Camping Fun Hiker Barbie

I have a source for the elusive Mattel Black Camping Fun Hiker Barbie. This is the dark-skinned Made to Move doll. Well, for those enthusiasts capable of getting to a Pennsylvania suburb, I found her at the Glenolden Walmart this past Thursday. There were at least 2 other of that doll there. Possibly more in the store. They also had the Black Musician Barbie and the Black Beekeeper Barbie. I also saw ONE Laurie Hernandez Barbie doll. 

I've taken photos, but I won't be able to upload them today. I thought to get the news out in case local Barbie enthusiasts had not found her yet. Good luck, all. 

3 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I recently found a Curvy Dancer MtM *and* a white Baseball Player MtM, at a Target and Walmart, respectively. Marked down, no less! I also found a black baby from the Skipper babysitting crew, but its poor little face was rather crooked.

CosmicOutlaw said...

Wow! Great find! We have no MtM here, but we had tons of babysitter. It's really hit and miss at our rural Walmart.

D7ana said...

Hi, Barb the Evil Genius and Erin O.

@Barb the Evil Genius - congrats on the marked down finds! I love finding great deals like that at Target and Walmart. Cheers me up. Glad to hear you lucked out.

Poor crooked face baby. Sometimes, Mattel (wagging my forefinger at them) ...

@Erin O - darn. I hope your Walmart gets some MtM in soon. Crossing my fingers for that.