- Run the 2012 Halloween contest and distribute prizes.
- Gather and photograph dolls and accessories no longer wanted; upload photos to Webshots.
- Sell or give away dolls and accessories no longer wanted.
- Update current list of dolls and accessories.
- Re-body dolls for whom I have upgrade bodies; re-paint some faces.
- Write article about 10 favorite DAFs of 2012.
- Redo my display areas. Use furniture to create scenes.
- Re-paint some faces.
- Review Mark Freberg and other doll enthusiasts' photography tips.
- Buy a copy of FDQ: In Focus; READ and DO exercises from the guide.
- Interview doll/action figure companies and other collectors.
- Read DAF blogs and comment more often.
- Participate more often in other doll forums online and offline.
Monday, January 7, 2013
Happy New Year! Anyone have any New Year’s Goals and Resolutions? Do share yours or your links about them. Here are mine: