Billa nominated me for the Liebster Award. (Lisa did, too. I'll be back, ha ha!)
Rules and procedures. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. Thanks, Billa! Give your readers eleven random facts about yourself.
1. I studied karate for two years.
2. I've tutored English to adult speakers of other languages - a little over two years.
3. Green peppers make me queasy.
4. I find stationary stores almost as much fun as toy stores and bookstores. All that clean paper and those sharp new pens ...
5. I seldom wear jewelry, but sometimes I don this bracelet Brini sent with the doll sweaters. Its smooth silver twist and sea-blue sparkles please me. Pretty bling! Thanks again, Brini!
6. America's Next Top Model is a guilty pleasure. I have never wanted to be a model. I don't particularly care for the fashions shown. I don't know why I watch it. I dislike most reality shows.
7. I prefer to buy my own chocolate.
8. I like sandals in summer and boots or sneakers for fall and winter. Heels? Never!
9. Strawberries, plums, and pink grapefruit are my 3 favorite fruits.
10. I still like to "curl up" with a paper book.
11. I LOVE the Internet, the World Wide Web, and using computers.
Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
1. Have you got a secret dream or a wild project?
I'd like to experience a Doctor Who/Andre Norton adventure where I save people.
2. When has a project exceeded your wildest expectations? How?
This blog. I have readers and it gets comment - wow.
3. Chocolate: white, dark, milk, or none at all?
Lots of dark chocolate. Little bit of milk for variety. Smidgen of white. I like to be fair ;-)
4. If you could have dinner with three fictional characters, who would they be?
David Tennant's Doctor Who
Barbara Hambly's Rose Vitrac January
Michael Paul Chan's Detective Lieutenant Michael Tao
5. What's your all-time favorite movie?
It used to be The Wizard of Oz. I'm not sure now that I still have one. Possibly Serenity ...
6. If you could choose a career other than your actual one(s), what would it be?
7. What time period would you most like to live in, other than the modern one?
I like the time I'm in now. But I'd try out the future. How about a year from now?
8. What is the most versatile tool in your arsenal?
My brain ;-)
9. Winter person or summer person?
10. What do you most wish you could organize properly?
My doll collection ;-)
11. What do you do to find inspiration?
Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
1. Super cool doll house
2. Red Carpet Dolls
3. Black Doll Collecting
4. Confessions of a Dolly Lover
5. Una Barbie en Casa
6. Strefa Meskich Lalek
7. Pink Obsession
8. Limbe Dolls
9. Male Doll World
10. Mrs. Anderson's All-Purpose Blog
11. The Multicrafteral Lab
Invent 11 questions for your nominees.
1. How did you become a blogger?
2. What was your favorite subject in school and why?
3. You can be any doll you want, brought to life. Which doll are you and why?
4. What is the coolest story ever connected to your blog?
6. What do you do when you are not blogging?
7. What are your Grail dolls/action figures?
8. What three countries or cities would you like to visit?
9. Is there a project you dream of accomplishing?
10. What are your favorite foods?
11. Any tips you would give future bloggers?