Okay, I really want to break down those boxes. Open them up and separate the clothes by size into boxes. So let's get the preliminary analysis work out and done. Then I can dig in with no anxieties that I am jinxing myself.
The enthusiasm that I still have for this hobby. That I have a room and some additional space to place stuff.
What doesn't work?
While I have a doll and action figure collection, much of it is either boxed up or spread throughout the apartment now.
Access to collection and maintaining the collection so that I enjoy it now and others can enjoy it when I no longer can.
Why get organized?
To better enjoy my collection.
What's stopping me from having an accessible/organized collection?
* I have items I no longer want to keep
* I have lots of boxed items that I cannot enjoy fully because they are boxed.
* I am not using the space that I have as well as I should/could
* * * * NOTE: NOT SAYING THAT I HAVE TOO MANY ITEMS * * * *
* I may need additional storage units
* I definitely need more shelves and possibly glass cabinets
* I don't have funds for new shelves, storage units, etc. now
What is my goal now?
My goal used to be to amass a huge and varied doll and action figure collection. Now I want to have a varied collection only I want it to be accessible and to be well maintained. Boxes are not as important as they used to be. In fact, I want to "play" more with the figures.
Step One: Analysis done.