Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vivid Imaginations and One Direction - More British Boys

How many of you want more male teenagers in your collection? Possibly Niel? Vanessa? Anyway, we have the JLS guys overseas representing male teenagers. And through the bounty of Vivid Imaginations we have MORE, yes MORE male teens. Who this time? Another boy band created from the British tv show, X-Factor ... One Direction.

Here are the five boy dolls - from the British-Irish boy band - Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson - shown in play scale at Amazon in the United Kingdom.

Still not enough? Well, hold on until January 2012 for another British-Irish boy band, this time, The Wanted.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

We can always count on you to find the impossible. Thanks for the heads up. Louis is my doll of choice from this line.

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: very good entrance with information of all the teenagers that we can buy. I use little in dioramas because I have less clothes for them. Vanessa does not have problems because it knows to sew very pretty clothes. We follow in contact of blog blog

D7ana said...

You are welcome, Vanessa! Glad to find them. I'd want Zayn and Liam from this line. Maybe the Harry too ... he's one ooogly doll.

Thanks, Marta. I am glad that you like the information about these teenager dolls. Do you like any one in particular?

Gracias, Marta. Estoy alegre que usted tiene gusto de la información sobre estas muñecas del adolescente. ¿Hacen usted tienen gusto particularmente?

Georgia Girl said...

Liam and Louis are my favorites. I don't have enough guys in my doll world, so teenage boys are out if the question for right now. I need to get my girls some boyfriends and husbands first. Lol!

D7ana said...

Hi Georgia Girl! Ah, so you prefer the older looking gents. Sounds like good solid thinking there.

I like to have variety in ages as well as faces.

Two votes for Liam and two for Louis.

Kristl said...

The faces are original. I like that. I need more brown teen boys. Do the JLS group have dolls?

D7ana said...

Hi Kristl! Yes, the JLS do, have dolls as well. I wrote about them here.

Now's the time for U.S. collectors to ask our British collector pals to shop for us.

Whoa, I forgot to just ask the producers of the dolls/action figures, if they will ship to the U.S. Hmmm ....