Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hands Up, Surrender ... Rebelde Online Purchase

Okay, I don't know how to explain this but knowing that Amazon.com had two of the Rebelde sets for sale for $16.99 ... that was driving me crazy. I really wanted to wait to see the dolls in the vinyl. I really wanted to buy local. Cross my heart and all that. Or if nothing better, I wanted to pick the facial screening and hairline that I liked best from the store assortment. Sigh. Then I checked today and instead of seeing Roberta and Diego AND Mia and Miguel on sale for $16.99 each pair, I saw only Mia and Miguel at the sale price.

AAAaaaiiiiieeeee!!!!

Ran for my credit card, typed the numbers in, and secured Mia and Miguel for my collection.

I mean, suppose they NEVER reach Philly? Would I wait until they are 5x the original price on eBay? Or never have them at all? No. So I had to buy them now.

Well, at least I don't have any Mias.

And I will be able to get Diego and Giovanni locally. Sigh. Although I think that Giovanni will be elusive.

No comments: