Monday, July 13, 2009

Action Figures Correct Action Shot

A funny thing happened after I shot some photos of some dolls and action figures. I wasn't sure that I would even post them today. Just fooling around with some figures in a gym setting. Minus some of my gym stuff that I tucked away. Argh. Well, I had taken the photos I wanted so I returned to my computer.

Kunkle, kunkle. I looked up and turned around to where that sound came from. The sound of plastic hitting the carpet. Twisted my head to find my two boxers no longer on the table where I had posed them, but under the table in an action pose better than mine. I laughed to see them there, posed more realistic if more violent than I had intended. Like they wanted to show me what real action poses looked like. Sigh. Everybody's a critic.

Then again, it's getting late. I'm just tired. But here are the photos for you to decide ;-D







Course being me, I had to show them "making nice."

5 comments:

ModernWizard said...

C'mon, guys. Don't fight dirty!!

Niel said...

Cute story but I wouldn't want dolls moving behind my back. ^_^

Ohhh.. I like the punching bag.

D7ana said...

I'm telling myself that they overbalanced and fell. I had the window open, maybe a breeze knocked them down. Shrug. I thought it was odd-funny that they fell into such a position.

The gym bag came in a M & C Toys Gym set. You can see the box and the contents on this web page: http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/570252971dgSeGo?start=12 .

Thanks for stopping by ;-)

Niel said...

I just so the photo of the box showing the contents and I'm envious!

I'm try HARD convincing myself I have no need for it. LOL.

D7ana said...

Aw ... it's not YOU. It's for your dolls and action figures. They need workouts. Yes.

I got mine from J.C. Penney's online a few years ago. Don't think it's still available, but I'll keep an eye out for it ;-)