Friday, February 11, 2011

New - to Me - Playscale Scene Website: The House at One Sixth

Ever want to create a library for your playscale dolls and action figures? Today, I found a new one-sixth scale diorama website with that scene among several others. It's called The House at One Sixth.

The website author has links to  Van's Doll Treasures and Erica's playscale items. Yay, ladies! Go, go, go with your great talents! Now the website author just has to add SmidgeGirl's site to their links. For completeness ;-D

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks D7ana. Isn't her library fantastic?

D7ana said...

Hi, Vanessa! Yes, that library rocks! I wanna shrink myself to visit, lol!

smidge girl said...

I remember seeing this library once, but I could never remember what site I saw it on! Yay! Thanks for posting the link! (And for the shout out. :) )

D7ana said...

You're welcome, SG! "Shout out" well deserved! Love your settings and furniture!