Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Men from Kenya's World Found - Yay, Jay!

Scoop prize goes to Jay of the blog, Just Jay, for being the first to post about the male dolls, TJ and Dwayne. And Jay has photos of the Fashion Madness guys. I won't spoil the surprise for you. Let your fingers do the clicking and tap your way to the latest playscale guys. Jay's photos were fun and helpful for me. I have a better sense of the guy dolls now.

Enough said on my part. Except that on Kenya's website, the catalog shows the dolls I assume are available. So you might be able to order them online - yay! - to avoid the bad in-face "customer service" we encounter at stores. Grr ....

Oh and there is a Kenya blog, too. For serious fans.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the heads up! This is great news. Now I'm going to pop over and see the pics.

D7ana said...

You're welcome, Vanessa. I was tickled to read that someone had seen them. (I thought that they might not ever show up. Neat that they did although the guys seem to have super-sized heads. Tricky thing is if the necks are thicker too, how to rebody them. On what body, that is ....