Friday, September 20, 2013

Rosi Reports: Big Lots! Ghostbusters/Monster High Spooktacular Sales

Mid-September. I get one of the best e-mail messages a blogger can get: a long-time fan, Rosi from New Jersey, introduced herself and shared some Big Lots! sales information. I love hearing that someone enjoys reading my blog AND that they have been doing so for a while. Yippee! And even better, she's going to start a 1:6 scale diorama-focused blog. Yay! Soonish.

So folks, clear your calendars to allow for more blog reading. And you might want or need to clear some shelf space too. Check out these sales:


$10.00

Mattel Monster High fashion dolls and accessories (until September 22nd)

*****

$15.00

Mattel Twilight dolls: Jasper and Rosalie
Mattel Hunger Games Katniss
M&C Toys' 12" Peacekeeper action figures

*****

$30.00

Mattel 12" Ghostbusters Egon Spengler and Ray Krantz set from 2009

I visited the Norristown Big Lots! where I saw the Twilight and Hunger Games dolls, but no M&C Toys 12" figures. I didn't see the Ghostbusters guys there, but I suppose they flew off the shelves here. Shrug. While I enjoy having different male face sculpts, I do not have to have them all. I would only get them for resale value so better a Ghostbusters enthusiast have those figures.

P.S. If you are curious about whether Mattel created 12" figures of two other Ghostbusters characters, Peter Venkman and Winston Zeddemore, yes, they did. Whether Big Lots! has them or will have them, though, I do not know.

Happy Hunting! And how about applause for Rosi! Thanks for sharing this information.

4 comments:

Muff said...

Thanks to you AND Rosi! I'm going to see if I can grab the Twilight peoples and Katniss. YAY!

D7ana said...

You're welcome, Muff! Bargains are great, hey? Yay!

Lindaivette38 said...

Muy buena noticia, como no seguir tu blog si siempre tienes grandes noticias. Cuidate, hasta pronto.

D7ana said...

Hola Lindaivette Montes de Oca! Gracias por seguir mi blog. Cuidate, hasta pronto.