Thursday, June 4, 2009

Save Us From the Sterilite Drawer! Part One

Remember I mentioned dolls left in the Sterilite drawer? Well, here are photos of some of those dolls.






For now, I am going to wash them and then stand them on a lined garage shelf. (Have to line the plastic shelves because the plastic shelves have slats dolls and action figures can fall down in.) Seeing them out will help me determine how I want to store them. And I will avoid any further damage to them. The Malibu Barbie and PJ and Ballerina Cara had some sticky substance on their legs.

2 comments:

Niel said...

I was told (I forgot who told me) that vinyl becomes sticky when stored in air-tight plastic. I don't know if that was true. I hope that wasn't the case here.

D7ana said...

Yes, that's probably why those dolls had that sticky leg surface. Being cooped up in that plastic drawer. Oh my poor DAFs. I'll do a later post on sticky dolls and other problem dolls.