Thursday, December 9, 2010

Target 7-Doll Exclusive Set

Once there were 8 Disney princesses. They were Pocahontas, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella and Mulan.
Then there were 7 Disney princesses. They were Cinderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Snow White, Jasmine, and Mulan.

Now there are 7 Disney princesses shown below that are in a Target exclusive set.


Who is missing?
Pocahontas, Sleeping Beauty, and Mulan

Who would be your choices for a Disney Princess set?

5 comments:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

i know a fren who would LOVE this Disney Princess set.

I wish the likeness is more, so I would like it tooo. hohoohoo

Sil said...

I would totally buy it!

MissSpottyJane said...

Imagine being a little kid and finding that huge box full of dolls under the tree!

I would personally like a 7-pack of villains, but that's one Christmas dream I don't see coming true. ;)

D7ana said...

Hi, "iLham", Sil Noemi, MissSpottyJane! I'd have to alter the dolls to make their heads look smaller.

As a little kid, I would have LOVED to have that set. Now, at this time ... mmmehhh. Probably not.

Oh, now some villains would be fun though, LOL. Thanks for that idea, MissSpottyJane!

Ms. Leo said...

The one I saw had Princess and the Frog princess in the middle. Hmmm. I don't think it had Rapunzel in it. I might be last year's princesses!