Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Twist & Dance Liv Dolls Seen at Wyncote Walmart

More new in 2011 dolls: the Twist & Dance Liv dolls. I saw all four of the girls at the Wyncote Walmart. No Chase - the boy doll - there today. (Perhaps he was the first to be bought?) More bodies, more fashions ... what more could a DAF Dr. Frankenstein require? Here are the girls ....




Further information about this new series can be found at these links:

Liv in Wikipedia
Liv on zooLert blog
Livworld
Liv on Facebook

P.S. Who else has Dancing Liv dolls? Target with their Exclusive Moonlight Dance dolls.

6 comments:

Dollz4Moi said...

You do know there is no knee joint for this line. I may buy 1 or 2 but then I need an extra body to swap to.

Frannie said...

I don't think Chase is out yet,if you go to their website, it only shows the girls.

D7ana said...

Thanks, Dollz4Moi! No, I didn't know that there is no knee joint for the Twist & Dance dolls :-(

Thanks, Frannie. I haven't seen Chase out yet. He has an interesting hair style, hmmm?

I wonder if the new male Liv Doll, Jake, mentioned in this post is the same as the Twist & Dance Liv boy?

AilanthusAltissima said...

I am kind of liking the purple hair. It does something for these dolls. So far, I have been able to resist (because the eyes are too spooky).

D7ana said...

Hi Kim!

I like purple hair on some tanned dolls, too. I have a tawny complexioned Alysa with violet hair - looks great on her ;-D

I'd give away the Liv heads and use their bodies for Barbies and other fashion dolls. Cackle, cackle. Dr. Frankenstein haunting the sixth scale ....

Wendy Brejot said...

It's just Jake with a new hairdo.
And he's wearing the date Night outfit; You can see it at this link.
http://www.amazon.com/Liv-Fashion-Clothes-Date-Night/dp/B0067SSC2W/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1333640894&sr=8-6