Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SALE -- All Four Sunshine Mixis Dolls for $80.00

Want to receive all 4 Sunshine Mixis fashion dolls [Houda, Emerald, Rosa and Opal (curly or straight hair)] for $80.00 USD? Send off an e-mail message to Mixis mail. This offer ends July 31, 2012. Shipping from Canada not included in that price.

This special sale was announced on the Mixis Junior Facebook page, but it is open to everyone. If you do not have any Mixis dolls or if you want to buy some for friends and family, now would be a good time to get them. You can check my earlier posts for additional photos and comments about this Canadian doll series.

4 comments:

Frannie said...

They are gorgeous. But can't start getting another series of dolls. They had some clothes on Sale for 9.99 which if I had a Mixi I would have purchases.

D7ana said...

Hi Frannie! Yes, they are gorgeous. They remind me of prettier versions of the G-Five or Get Set dolls from 1999-2001 - only the Mixis dolls are much prettier. I have to check if those for sale fashions are just through Home Channel Network (who only ship to Canadian addresses - ugh) or if that's from the company itself. Thanks for that reminder ;-D.

Vanessa said...

I like all of them in the first edition. At first I thought you were selling off your collection. Silly me.

D7ana said...

Eyes agog.

No fooling? You thought I would sell my Mixis collection? Ain't nnnooooo way. LOL.

I like my first LE Rosa and LE Emerald; I preferred my second Opal, the Sunshine one, because she has curly hair. I almost always prefer curly hair. Almost always ;-D

Do you have a favorite among the Mixis dolls?