Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ethnic Defa Lucy in Window



I was walking down Chelten Avenue the other day when I noticed an ethnic Defa Lucy doll in the window of a discount store. Pulled my camera out to take her photo. (Defa Lucy is produced by Guangzhou Lebay Children Articles Co., LTD. Yes, she is a Barbie-clone.) What struck me was how her complexion seemed gray-toned. I had had that thought when I wrote my earlier post on this doll, but I don't recall if I mentioned that.

I have seen someone who was literally gray-colored, but I thought he was an exception. Hmmm.

6 comments:

Ms. Leo said...

I too notice the skintone. Undertaker Chic!

D7ana said...

LOL! Or pretty zombies? Bleh!

I mean, I still like them, but ....

Tiffany Tran said...

I like this clone, luv her clothes!

D7ana said...

The Defa Lucy dolls do have bright outfits, Tiffany. They are sold in discount stores here and possibly other cities/states.

Salvador LA Fashion & Style said...

Very very cute XD

D7ana said...

Thanks, I think they are ;-D