Thursday, January 26, 2012

Curly-haired Opal Review by Parent


I was on Facebook when I noticed that

a. the Mixis dolls have their OWN FB page called, Mixis Jr. that features the dolls. Hoo-ray, hoo-ray!

b. there is a new review for curly-haired Opal. This review is by a parent and shows a little girl’s reaction to Opal. Cute factor in 1:1 scale.

So glad to see the new FB page and the new review. Maybe the new dolls will be released. Fingers crossed as usual when I mention the Mixis dolls.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from spain, i sew the photos of Valentineés Chelseas. They are very cute. I like the three Shellys. Congratulations for your in e-bay guide on the mixis dolls has received more three hundred views. Wonderful.

D7ana said...

Thanks, Marta! Yes those Chelseas are just too cute. I have to get them. At least two ... crossing my fingers for luck!

Thanks for the congratulations about my eBay guide on the Mixis dolls. I was pleasantly surprised to find that many people had looked at it.

Bouncing around with a big smile on my face. Sigh. Life is good.

pattidolls said...

Hi D7ana, I just saw your post on my blog from last November and of course, you can link anything from my blog. Sorry that I didn't see it sooner. I hate that I have so many breaks between posts but same boring excuse that I have been busy! I may be updating and changing the name and look to my blog but it will still be about celebrity dolls. Take care...

D7ana said...

Hi Pattidolls! Thanks for the permission to share your link. Stuff does happen, doesn't it? Sigh. We can all the better appreciate our blog and play time when we get it, right? Best wishes for you.