Thursday, March 21, 2013

Disney Findings

For the playscale Disney fans online, here are a few things that I saw recently at Walmart.



Sleeping Beauty - Aurora? - is available as a Dream Princess. The Dream Princesses seem to be basic Disney playscale dolls dressed in nighties and reclining on "bed" painted inside the doll's box. (Not the worst way to resell basic dolls. And nighties are a little more useful than swimsuits. At least they would be for me, lol.)



Sparkling Princesses Tiana and Sleeping Beauty. Sorry, the dresses don't work for me. I would rather the night wear.



This Patio swing is my favorite. I'd repaint it to be a front porch swing. (Years ago, I lived in a house that had a porch with a swing on it.) I would repaint this swing forest green or black. Cute, huh?


So those are the latest Disney items I have seen.


6 comments:

Muff said...

The royal patio is great! I would totally get that.

V. said...

I agree that the patio is the best! The dolls still keep the cheap fabric dresses....

D7ana said...

Hi and thanks for commenting, Muff and Vanessa!

@Muff and V. - Yes, I can see that patio swing repainted and on a porch. My family had a house with a swing on the porch many years ago ;-)

@V. yes, those Disney dresses are cheap, but I prefer casual clothes so that the clothes are formal dresses ... ugh!

Ms. Leo said...

I like the swing! I might look for that!

Vanessa said...

Ohhh, that swing. I was aware of it and had it on my list, but have yet to see it in person. I will definitely get that. I know you said you don't like the princess dresses, but I like the tops of the dress. They would make nice dressy tanks.

D7ana said...

Good luck getting the swing, Ms. Leo and Vanessa! I found the swing at Walmart, if that helps.

@Vanessa - you know, those tops would look great over a pair of jean. Good thinking and thanks for sharing it.