Saturday, September 4, 2010

Understudy/Replacement for Toy Biz Storm

Storm

Notice how gaunt ToyBiz Storm looks. Recent rumors suggest that she may NOT leave her box to perform as scheduled. Management at the East Philadelphia Playscale Playhouse or EPPP seek an understudy for the actress. Below are their three choices: Candi, Flaunt It, and Janay. Unfortunately, the management could NOT settle on an actress. Please help them chose by voting for one of the actresses OR by submitting a photo of YOUR choice for a Storm doppelganger. Poll will be in the sidebar to the right.

Candi


Flaunt It


Janay

Photos of other actresses can be sent to d7ana (at) yahoo.com. Please send only photos you do not mind sharing online since I would like to show your photos as actress alternatives in a future post.

9 comments:

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

Great poll. I don't know very much about Storm as a character, but based on the original doll's appearance and the choices, I was able to cast my vote.

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

That Candi doll is FIERCE. ;-)P

D7ana said...

Hi, "iLham"! She is the Hispanic "On the Go" Candi from around 2002. Yes, one of the Jason Wu Candis ;-D

D7ana said...

Thanks for voting, BDE!

I don't know how Marvel is handling Storm now, LOL. But I wasn't crazy about the ToyBiz figure so I thought ... maybe a replacement is due.

RoxanneRoxanne said...

I always thought that Ebony would make a great Storm, so I voted "Other". I'll send you a link to Ebony's picture.

D7ana said...

Thanks, Roxanne!

Niel said...

I really like the unique face of the ToyBiz version (even if the hair could use some styling) but if I were to choose an understudy in would be Candi. Flaunt it is too cute and the bangs on Janay doesn't make her look the part, in my opinion.

Ms. Leo said...

I vote for other! I think you should use Princess Kida! Look here to see her.
http://i-luv-dolls.blogspot.com/2010/09/princess-kidagakash-kida-nedakh.html
I really think her hair will work and her face is cute.

D7ana said...

Niel, hi! Yes, the ToyBiz version does have an interesting face. I do like her.

Ms. Leo, could you send the photo of your choice to me at d7ana @ yahoo.com? Thanks, and I'll put your choice with Ebony and any others that arrive.