Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tuesday Taylor Penthouse Challenge

While responding to a comment by SmidgeGirl, I was struck with this idea: what if I attempted to reproduce the Tuesday Taylor Penthouse Apartment today? I mean make MY version of that scene? And what about inviting other bloggers and/or collectors to do the same? And then having a cross blogs post listing the participating bloggers' websites?

Your updated Penthouse need not match Tuesday's exactly - use what you like from hers and add or amend for yours.

What do you think? Any takers?

2 comments:

Niel said...

so that's what the previous entry was all about. that's tough challenge!

If ever, I just like the roof top scene. :) Or maybe I can do this on 12th scale! Still its a tough challenge. :)

D7ana said...

Hi Niel! I only had time to leave the catalog photo that day - my online minutes were dwindling down, lol. So I left it as a "teaser."

I would alter some of the colors, etc. of the Tuesday Taylor penthouse, too, but the roof scene and the changeable day/night "window" struck me as sooo cool ;-)

I'm thinking of using two shelves of a plastic bookcase-thingy ....