Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Budget Line Dolls at Big Lots!


Okay, they aren't from Mattel or from Spinmaster or from Integrity or from R and D Toys ... these Paula dolls are from M and C Toys. Budget toy time ;-D

I am posting one of the four sets I saw at the Norristown Big Lots. The other three, I will upload to my Webshots folder.

Poor Kitty ... what drugs was he given to get his eyes to bug like that?!

I love the plastic wicker dog/cat holder. Might get the set for $6 just to get that. That and the dogs and the pet bath ....

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I have some Paula dolls. Some of the accessories are really cute. I really enjoyed your webshots. Make sure you left me know if you ever start selling those men.

Alrunia said...

The cat only just realised his owner has been feeding him chow that overtime causes cats to become completely spherical. :)

Ms. Leo said...

It doesn't look like there were any aa dolls? Too bad.

D7ana said...

Thanks for checking my guys on Webshots, Vanessa. I'll keep you in mind, should I decide to sell any of them.

Alrunia, thanks for the laugh about the cat's situation. Poor kitty!

Hi! Ms. Leo and welcome back from the Flower Show! I didn't see any AA Paula dolls, but another collector mentioned that there are AA Paula dolls.

AilanthusAltissima said...

Wow. Those cat's eyes *are* quite large. Larger than Paula's eyes. All of the pets look like they are guilty of something to me...

D7ana said...

Hmmm ... sinister pets? Sounds fun, lol! Thanks for the idea, Kim!

Dollz4Moi said...

I love the Paula dolls. I have a few of the AA ones when they came out. The sets are great and the single boxed dolls had some cute clothes too