Saturday, June 13, 2020

World Doll Day 2020

June 13, 2020 as the second Saturday in June is World Doll Day.

To celebrate this day, I thought I'd share photos of the newest dolls I've purchased and/or brought out to de-box. Additional photos and discussions will follow.

Mattel Fashionistas 97 wearing Mattel My Scene Barbie denim romper

Mattel Fashion Fever Christies

Budget medical staff

Mattel Fashionistas left to right 49, 62, 123, and 126

Mattel Ibtihaj Muhammad, WWE Asuka, and WWE Bayley

Mattel WWE Lana

Hasbro Mulan

Mattel BMR1959 Neon Motocross Dress

Mattel BMR1959 Biker shorts

Mattel Fashion Fever Drew 

5 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Thank you for sharing some of your collection with us on World Doll Day. It's good to see you're still around and still collecting!

D7ana said...

Hi and thanks for stopping by, Barb the Evil Genius! You're welcome! I've been watching You Tube videos (doll related) and checking online doll stock so I haven't been too far off. Been peeping at other doll blogs as well and decided, yes, I still have doll stuff to share. We'll be meeting online again. ;-)

D7ana said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for stopping by and for commenting!

The Christie on the right in the second photo is a Mattel Fashion Fever Wave U Christie. She's the second doll that I liberated from her tube. She's wearing a Barbie Fashion Fever dress from one of the Fashion Fever "closets." I have a photo of the dress so you'll be able to see the full dress soon. I'll share photos of the others soon, too.

Ms. Leo said...

Great additions to your collect! The Christie doll, is she one that your already had? I know you had a lot of Fashion Fever dolls! I think she is one the top dolls of the collection. I also like the first doll with the Christie headsculpt. It was nice to see them reproduce the mold again. It good to see the new dolls that your are adding.

D7ana said...

Hi Ms. Leo! I've had both of these Fashion Fever Christies for years now. I did have a lot of FF dolls. Sold many of them, but I still have some Barbies and a few others. I'll be de-boxing them - might as well enjoy them, right? LOL. These Christies have the Asha and the Desiree face molds.

Oh, yes! I definitely want to keep up on the new dolls. I'm waiting for the newest Fashionistas to reach here, too. Sigh.