Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sale on Fashion Fever Barbies - $10 Thursday & Friday

Ah, January and the start of a new year. Time to review our collections and make those hard decisions. A collector has to do what a collector has to do.

In my case, that means move out duplicates and no longer wanteds. I have some items here:

For sale

Everything is from a smoke-free home. Postage NOT included in price.

All Mattel Fashion Fever dolls, tubed or boxed, $10 each if order is placed today or tomorrow, Friday, January 22, 2010.

I will post additional items over the weekend. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

nice blog
added ur blog to my blog
would u add my blog to yours as well?

i'm a barbie collector as well. love to collect designers' barbie and celebrities dolls.

D7ana said...

Hi, iLham!

My name's Dana or D7ana. I've added your blog to my blog roll. Lovely photos and interesting reviews you have, especially of Hot Toys figures ... sigh. I love Hot Toys figures. Can scarcely wait to get more of them once I clear space.

Thanks for reading my blog and for adding it to your blog roll.