Friday, January 20, 2012

Seen at Target: Chelsea and Her Friends. Cute Overload

Run, don't walk to see the new Chelsea and friends dolls at Target. I expect lots of cute and adorable in this post's comments and elsewhere. Squeal of delight. My two favorites are Renee and Tamika so far. The box that held a set of the new dolls only had one Renee and one Tamika per that box.





At first, I thought that Renee and Tamika might have new ethnic facemolds. Then I realized that their faces are pretty much the same as Kitsie's. The illusion of difference is due to the complexions. Hmmm ... something to think about.



More little darlings ...



And the box back ....


5 comments:

Chynadoll said...

That are so freaking cute! I have Tamika:)

Cat said...

Oh they are too cute!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hello from spain, I love the little sister of Barbie. I like all the Chelseas. So far, not yet arrived in Spain but hopefully bring them for sale. Also do not tend to be expensive. Here are worth about 10 euros each. They are all very cute. Keep in touch. In your previous post Depp figure from Mattel is also expenside in Spain. I suppose the other one will be even more expensive. Keep in touch

D7ana said...

Chynadoll and Cat - what did I say about the word "cute" - lol. Adorable, too. Chynadoll, I am glad you got Tamika ... let me know when she comes out to play on your blog.

Hi Marta! I hope all of these Chelseas reach Spain, too.

As for the Mattel Johnny Depp figure, he usually costs from $35-$40, I think. Not cheap but not as expensive as the Hot Toys Johnny Depp at $249.00. I thank you for keeping in touch.

adrian said...

They are adorable :) I need to make a trip to Target.