Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Martha and the Moon Photo - Got It!



Behold! Character Options' Martha Jones from Doctor Who gazes up at the moon.

Yes, folks, that's my photo. And I captured the "moon" on film. How? I borrowed aneky43251's trick of using a computer screen for backdrop. In this case, the backdrop was the screen saver "Starfield." My shadeless lamp reflected against that screensaver. Cropped the photo to eliminate the screen frame. Ta da. The photographed result: the moon! I am pleased.

8 comments:

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

Cool picture; cool technique. I've used it once or twice.

dbg

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: Congratulations for this photo so artistic. Contemplating the moon and reflect a great job. It's very relaxing to look at this forum. We remain in contact blog blog

D7ana said...

Hi Marta! Thanks for the compliment about the photo and this forum.

I enjoy your doll photo stories for the detailed photos and the charming stories so especially I appreciate your compliment.

Vanessa said...

I am impressed! Congrats!

RoxanneRoxanne said...

I like it. Very artistic!

D7ana said...

Thanks, Vanessa and Roxanne!

Brini said...

Cool picture!! What's really funny is my and my son have been catching up on Dr. Who the last few days. I love the screen shot, they are so helpful when it comes to no where to keep all my dolly stuff.

D7ana said...

Thanks for the compliment, Brini! It was Anecky's tip though.

You and your son watch Dr. Who, too? Great taste in television watching, lol. I have to catch up with last year's episodes - the second year with Matt Smith as the Doctor. Sigh.

Anything that helps organize our doll stuff is welcome.