Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Topics: Black History, Romance, Presidents, and Toy Fair

For a short month - only 28 days this year - February is chock full of events.

Black History month

Valentine's Day

Presidents' Day

Toy Fair 2014


So you can expect posts about Black fashion dolls and action figures, posts about Valentine's Day dolls, posts about dolls and action figures representing presidents or presidential candidates, and - oh yes, baby - Toy Fair news about new dolls and action figures. As I become aware of what other collectors and/or enthusiasts have planned for the month, I will share that information too. 

Happy February!



7 comments:

Muff said...

Looking forward to it! ^__^

D7ana said...

Thanks, Muff!

Cindi Mortensen said...

Did you say Toy Fair??? Yeehawww! New dolls! Can't wait...:-)

AG Lanc said...

Cool! Can't wait to see what you discover!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I like your plan for the month of February. Your information is always very interesting to me. Keep in touch

D7ana said...

Hi Cindi Mortensen, AG Lanc, and Marta.

@Cindi and AG Lanc - Yes, Toy Fair - as soon as the news gets uploaded ;-) My Toy Fair info is usually recycled - I get them from other collector sources. Wow, if I could actually go to a TF ... sigh.

@Marta - thanks. I have to see what you are up to this fall. You write fab posts and I look forward to your Valentine's Day post ;-)

Carrickters said...

You're going to have a very busy month and I'm looking forward to reading your posts.